The lifespan of กระเบื้อง ยาง ลายไม will depend on the type of construction material used and the method that homeowners use to care and maintain the wood. Here, we will explain the construction types available for both commercial and domestic properties, and how to use the right method for maintaining wooden flooring.
The กระเบื้อง ยาง ลายไม come in two variants, which will suit appropriate situations.
- Solid Wood Flooring: This floorboard is made from solid wood like oak. This construction material will last a hundred years when properly cared and maintained by the homeowner. Solid wood will react to various changes in the climate, which may create gaps on the floor and lead to expedited wear and tear. This wooden flooring is not advisable for the kitchen, bathroom and even the conservatory.
- Engineered Wood Flooring: It’s a floorboard with three to four layers, with the top layer as solid wood, and the other three as syntactic materials. Unlike solid wood, the boards can fit anywhere in a home or commercial property. However, it has a shorter lifespan compared to solid wood. The engineered flooring is also less expensive than solid wood.
Maintaining the Wooden Flooring
To maintain the กระเบื้อง ยาง ลายไม well, choose a professional to do the task. However, due to budget constraints, some households choose to care for the wooden flooring on their own. Just in case you do it yourself, here are recommended methods for the cleaning:
- Clear the Room: At least once in a while, clear the surface from any obstacle. If you’re moving an item like a heavy furniture, don’t drag it into the wooden surface. Dragging will surely damage the coating of the floorboard.
- Hoover or Sweep the Floor: When you hoover or sweep the floor, take care not to damage the wooden flooring. You’ll just have to use the right materials for cleaning, like a broom or soft extension to wipe away the dust.
- Inspect the Coating: กระเบื้อง ยาง ลายไม has coated layers for protection, such as oil and lacquers. Over time, the finish will fade due to improper cleaning and foot traffic. To ensure good topping, do it at least once a year.
You may also add doormats at the entrance and exit of your rooms. This will ensure that less dirt will enter your premises.